IMTC USA 2015
9:00am – 5;30pm
March 23, 2015
Your Course Registration to MTCC includes a one day intensive and highly practical Compliance Course with the best instructors in the field. At mid-morning, attendees will enjoy a coffee break, at mid-day Lunch will be offered, then a mid-afternoon coffee break to visit IMTC’s Trade Fair, and at the end of the course you should join us for the Welcome Reception for great networking (and drinks and hors d’oeuvres. The course will be in English. Upon completion of the course and the successful passing of an online test, participants will be awarded IMTC’s MTCC Course Certificate.
You can sponsor the MTCC Course and see your name and logo displayed here
The Money Transfer Compliance Certification Course has been developed for IMTC by Connie Fenchel & Laura Goldzung, subject matter experts, consultants and trainers. Attend this one-day intensive and highly practical Money Transmitter Compliance Certification Course to obtain the knowledge required to understand and manage US and international compliance programs of Money Service Businesses. Build important technical skills and strategies to manage requirements while enhancing the technical skills and awareness necessary to handle the challenges that BSA/AML compliance presents internationally to Money Transfer Businesses.
• Framework and application of AML laws, regulations and compliance environment for money transmitters
• Developing a AML risk assessment
• High-risk products, services and geographies
• Mobile Wallets, Bitcoins and other alternative Payment Systems
• Components of a risk-based anti-money laundering compliance program
• Essentials for effective customer identification and due diligence
• Training for appropriate personnel
• Creating an effective transaction monitoring program
• Red flags
• Identifying and reporting suspicious activity (SARs)
• Currency transaction reports (CTRs)
• Recordkeeping requirements • Responding to law enforcement requests
• How OFAC compliance fits into the program
• Understand the AML review and testing requirement
• Penalties for non-compliance and enforcement actions
The course will be in English
(simultaneous translation in Spanish, as well as recaps and support in Spanish by Spanish-speaking instructor Zory Muñoz is available in IMTC WORLD only).
• Upon completion of the course and the successful passing of an online test, participants will be awarded a the MTCC Course Certificate.
Fees for 2015
These prices are in US Dollars. You can pay online using a credit card or pay with a US check, an International Wire Transfer (in USD to our US Bank Account, in Euros to our European Euro Account). We are accepting Bitcoin Payments too. You can register to the Conference only, attend one of our Pre-Conference Certification Courses or both a Course and the Conference at a discounted price.
The sooner you REGISTER, the more you save!
We offer an automatic 15% off for a second and third registrants from the same company. Four or more attendees, please contact us. We also have discounts for Members of certain Associations, Government, Academic and NGO employees, students and unemployed MT industry professionals; members of start-ups and young entrepreneurs also qualify for discounts. Contact us if you feel you might qualify.